Please read the rules and conditions below before registering for the competition.
- All deadlines are strict and failure to adhere to these will result in team penalties.
- Teams are comprised of 2 to 4 members - however, you may sign up individually and be allocated into a team. Team members can come from any faculty but all members must be from the same participating university.
- All teams must select a team name by which they will be known throughout the competition. The team name should not identify any of the individual team members.
- The composition of a team must remain unchanged throughout the competition. In extenuating circumstances, requests to change the composition of a team will be considered by MMI and the relevant participating university.
- Teams are permitted to use computers (including laptops and smartphones) and access the internet during preparation time.
- Teams are required to be available for all the commitments and finals. If team members are not able to attend a certain commitment, the relevant participating university must be notified as soon as possible.
- All photos and videos taken of participants or their work over the duration of the competition are the property of MMI and the participating university.
- Throughout the competition, teams must prepare the case independently. Teams are not permitted to discuss the case with, or obtain help from, anyone outside their registered team until the conclusion of the case competition.
Unfortunately, you must be a student from one of the participating universities in order to participate. Once you’re ready, simply click and follow the registration link of your university below. Please note registrations close on the 3rd of August.